Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Flying Fish

During a conversation with a sales rep regarding another line, she suggested we carry GurglePot.  Gurgle what?  I assured her I would check out their website and let her know if we wanted to place an order.  Based on her brief description, I couldn't imagine what would make this a "must have" for Lucky Hill.  On the website, there was a link to an audio clip of "the gurgle".  I played it once.  Then again.  And again.  I couldn't help but smile.  When Dan came into the room I played it for him.  Then again.  And again.  He couldn't help but smile.  We were hooked.

So what is a GurglePot, you may be asking.  It's a pitcher that can also be used as a vase.  You can use any liquids, with or without ice, and when you pour.....it gurgles.  In addition to the basic utility, it's a clean, modern design that would compliment virtually any decor or tabletop.

When the GurglePots arrived, they were fun, colorful, and perfect for our coastal town.  I sold two little ones.  Then a big one.  And another.  I quickly came to the conclusion these fish not only gurgle....they fly....right out of the shop.  At this point we only have one left.  A big white guy.  But have no fear!  Another order, chock full of fun colors, is due in next Tuesday.  Stop by for a demonstration!  Gurgle, gurgle.

No comments:

Post a Comment