Saturday, August 4, 2012

This Is What It's All About

I just have to share the best morning any shop owner could have.  Mornings at Lucky Hill are great because we get to smell all the yummy aromas coming from Bah's and see everyone walking down to partake in the delicacies.  A few minutes ago one of my customers was walking by with her family....which included her adorable 4 year old daughter.  The tyke stopped in front of the door.....decked out in pink with matching pink sunglasses.... waving happily to me.  And then she called out to her Mom, "Look Mommy!  It's the soap lady!"  Yes.  I couldn't help but burst out laughing.  These are things that made me miss having a shop all those years I was away from retail.  I wonder just how long it's going to take to get me to stop smiling about this one today!

No comments:

Post a Comment