Our "ten under ten" list is just that, ten great products under $10. This offering makes for sweet stocking stuffers, lovely little gifts for co-workers, and perfect presents for Secret Santa exchanges.
From Wooster & Prince, a collection both lovely and useful:
1. Emery Board 3-Pack ($5.50) Lovely artwork meets everyday function in these emery board sets. Packaged in a protective vinyl sleeve with flap closure, the pack of three can be taken anywhere for a quick manicure. Available in seven print collections.
2. Travel Tweezers ($5.50) These precision slanted-edge tweezers are printed on both sides. Each pair comes packaged for transport in a reusable vinyl pouch with flap closure. Available in five print options.
3. Listpads ($6.50) These lined listpads make the perfect shopping companion Each shrink-wrapped pad has 60 tear-off sheets on a magnetic backer card. Available in four print options.
From Rifle Paper Co.:
4. Pocket Notebooks ($10.00) This set of two pocket notebooks is the perfect size to pop into a purse. One notebook is adorned with a lovely floral print, the other a simple cream on sage pattern. Each notebook is 4.25 x 5.5 inches and has blank interior pages and a saddle-stitched spine.
These soaps are carefully crafted in small batches using food-grade vegetable oils, butters, herbs, and extracts. Each bar is handcut, air dried, and cured in the Saipua workshop. The family owned business, based in the Hudson Valley, continues to produce their soaps in small batches to assure quality and sustainability.
5. Tea Soap Collection ($9.00) Available in Chai, Jasmine, and Green Tea fragrances
6. Essential Oil Soap Collection ($10.00) Available in Coffee Mint, Cedarwood, Basil, Lavender Oatmeal, Mango Butter, Saltwater, and Gardener's Soaps. For a limited time, the holiday fragrances of Winter Citrus and Balsam are also in stock.
From Kala Corporation:
7. The Paris Bouquet Floral Collection Soaps ($4.00-$6.00) Since the turn of the 19th century, shea butter soaps have been used to soften the skin. This collection of exquisite French soaps are available in five fragrances each captured in an antique design. Top notes include rose, lilac, daisy, lily-of-the-valley, and multi-floral.
8. The Library Collection Travel Candle ($8.00) Celebrate your favorite writers with this 2-wick travel tin candle. For all the bibliophiles in our lives, each fragrance is formulated to be evocative of the writer whose name graces the label. Available in Edgar Allen Poe (Cardamom, Absinthe, and Sandalwood), Henry Thoreau (Cedar, Moss, and Juniper), Walt Whitman (Grass, Thyme, and Red Clover), Oscar Wilde (Cedarwood, Thyme, and Basil), and the holiday offering of Charles Dickens (Tangerine, Juniper, and Clove)
And to ensure lips will be in tip top shape for any mistletoe encounters.....
From Worker B:
9. Lip Balm ($5.00) Working with local, Minneapolis-based beekeepers with pesticide-free hives, this small company uses only organic products and no fragrances or added color in any of their products. This lip balm contains beeswax, organic olive oil, organic almond oil, organic avocado oil, raw honey, and propolis tincture.
From GAL Collection from Spain:
10. Lip Balm ($6.50) Fashioned in Art Nouveau tins, these balms capture the rich milieu of life in Europe. Each one offers an ambrosial fragrance and a natural, moisturizing shine that lasts. Available in limited quanities of Red Currant, Orange, and Strawberry.